Highlights – to be tailored to suit you
- Experience one of just two Everglades in the world!
- Stunning expansive views of the Great Sandy National Park and the lake of lilies – Fig Tree Lake
- Abundant wildlife – pelicans, sea eagles, kangaroos,black swans, goanna, cockatoos, echidna, kingfishersand much more can be seen quietly under paddle
- Melaleuca and sub-tropical rainforest boardwalk tour at Fig Tree Point
- Narrows & River of Mirrors
- Harry’s Hut
- Refreshing swim in the pristine Everglades waters at the Top of The World!
- Timings (approx.) – Full Day
- 8.30am meet at Elanda Point, Lake Cootharaba
- 3pm arrive back at Elanda Point National Park
Please note: 30min drive back to Noosa